If you access and use the Certus website, you automatically agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. Please ensure that you understand these terms and conditions before proceeding any further:
- This Web Site is established in Ireland and the terms and conditions and the use by you of this Web Site shall be governed by Irish Law and any disputes whatsoever in relation to the Web Site shall be governed by the Laws of the Republic of Ireland and shall be determined by the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
- Certus has taken great care to ensure that all information on the Web Site is accurate at the time of inclusion. However, Certus does not represent that this is the case and Certus accepts no responsibility for any inaccuracies or omissions. All users of the Web Site should obtain professional advice prior to relying on the information contained in these pages.
- Nothing in this Web Site should be taken to constitute an offer to provide any financial service or product whatsoever. Any conditions relating to the products and services listed on this Site are available by contacting Certus directly.
- Communications via E-Mail are not secure and accordingly personal information or sensitive information should not be transmitted.
- The Certus Web Site is linked to other Web Sites not maintained by Certus and the user should be aware of this when communicating with the Certus Web Site.
- Certus accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage howsoever arising as a result of the use of or reliance on information contained within this Site.
- The Certus Web Site and its content and design is the copyright of Certus and should not be used without the express prior written consent of Certus.
- This Site is intended for Republic of Ireland residents unless otherwise stated.